Here are the Top 3 reasons to work for us
We believe in progress with purpose
We are proud of our history and excited about what the future holds.
We support your growth
With a history spanning more than 20 years, our company provides a solid platform to build your career.
We care about people
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer industry-leading benefit packages, paid parental leave and other health & wellness benefits that fit your lifestyle.
We take care of more than information
Headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan, we are a leading provider of registry and information management services for public data and records. Throughout our history, we've excelled at delivering value to government, to industry and to our community.
Our mission of putting the right information in the right hands, at the right time means more than just using the right technology.
We believe the investments we make in our people help us continue to be a market leader. Our three segments of business include Registry Operations, Services and Technology Solutions.
- Our Registry Operations segment, with a presence in Saskatchewan and Ontario, delivers registry and information services on behalf of government and private sector organizations. We are the exclusive full-service solution provider of some of Saskatchewan’s core registries on behalf of the Government of Saskatchewan until 2053. This includes the Saskatchewan Land Registry, The Saskatchewan Personal Property Registry and The Saskatchewan Corporate Registry. Additionally, we hold an exclusive agreement with the Province of Ontario by which our Ontario Property Tax Assessment Services division provides online property tax assessment services to over 440 municipalities in Ontario, facilitating the management of property tax rates and distribution.
- Our Services segment, present in Ontario, Quebec and British Columbia, delivers solutions uniting public records data, customer authentication, corporate services, collateral management, asset recovery and accounts receivable management to support registration, due diligence and lending practices of customers across Canada.
- Our Technology Solutions segment, based in Dublin, Ireland, provides the development, delivery and support of registry (and related) technology solutions through the sale of software licences related to our technology platform, provision of technology solution definition and implementation services, and provision of monthly hosting, support and maintenance services.
How we work
- The communities where our employees live, work and play are important to us. We passionately support programs, causes and initiatives that make a difference to the people and places we serve.
- We strive to create an environment where we share similar values of purpose, growth and people.
- We provide a work environment that promotes collaboration, creative thinking, individuality and diversity. That’s how we create outstanding products and services that deliver true value to our customers.
- We celebrate our employees’ achievements through performance-based rewards, including on-the-spot, peer-to-peer, and service recognition.
- As one of Saskatchewan’s top employers, we’re committed to providing you with a comprehensive array of benefits to help you be your best at work, at home and within your communities.
- We strive to be innovative and our technical capabilities are backed by industry-leading customer experience and a commitment to providing personal, professional service and support in-person and online.
- We provide service and technology solutions to secure, manage and administer information through our Registry Operations, Services and Technology Solutions segments.
- ISC’s success is built on a diverse, respectful and inclusive workplace.
- Competitive compensation
- Dental, Health and Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance, Disability Benefits and Pension
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work hours
- Wellness Benefits and Programs
- Competitive vacation policy
- A hybrid work schedule
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Formal recognition and rewards programs
Do your research
Watch our video