- Members of the same family have farmed or ranched on the land continuously for 100 years or more.
- The applicant must live in Saskatchewan and own the farm or ranch.
- The applicant and/or quarter section has never been recognized with an ISC Century Family Farm Award previously.
Application Process and Deadline
To apply for an ISC Century Family Farm Award, you can:
- Complete the online application form on this page
- Mail a printed application form to ISC Head Office (Att: CFFA, 10 Research Drive, Regina SK, S4S 7J7)
- Email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit any of the ISC Customer Services Centres to fill in a paper application
The annual deadline to submit an application for recognition March 15. You can still submit an application after the March 15th deadline to potentially be eligible for an award in the following year.
Once you have applied, ISC will contact you by mail or email in April with your eligibility status. Should you qualify for an award in the current year, you will receive details on the award ceremonies and an award order form. If you do not qualify for the award until a later year, you will need to reapply in the year in which you qualify.
What you’ll receive:
All recipients of the ISC Century Family Farm Award receive the following:
Award ceremonies are held in June of each year in Regina and Saskatoon to honour recipients.
At the event, you will receive a copy of your original land grant or title and your ISC Century Family Farm Award Certificates. Your selected indoor wall plaque or gate sign will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
If you are unable to attend either event, ISC will ship the award certificates and copy of the original land grant or title directly to the recipient after the June celebrations are completed.
Frequently Asked Questions Document
For further inquiries, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call 1-866-275-4721.